During this corona period, everyone is very aware of his health that seasonal diseases should not make him a victim. But as the weather changes, there are some problems in the body. One such problem is a sore throat that is painful. It can be found before taking the help of proper home remedies. Today in this episode, we are going to tell you about some effective and easy remedies that will work to remove the sore throat with the change in the weather.
– Herbal tea ie Ayurvedic tea is a very effective remedy in sore throat. Taking tea with basil, clove, black pepper and ginger provides relief from sore throat and other throat problems. Anti-bacterial properties are also found in these things with warm effect.
– If you have a sore throat, you can also chew garlic buds. Doing this is relaxing. Actually, the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties present in garlic relieve sore throat. Sucking garlic bud in the mouth only provides relief.
It is advised to gargle with lukewarm water in a sore throat. You can also add salt to lukewarm water. Gargling with lukewarm water mixed with salt causes sore throat and relief in sore throat. Steaming hot water is also beneficial.
– If there is a sore throat, black pepper also proves beneficial. You put and chew the black pepper inside the Betache. Apart from this, you can also chew black pepper and sugar candy. Doing this will reduce the sore throat.
– You must have heard about the benefits of drinking milk and turmeric mixed together. Apart from providing relief in cold and cold, it is also helpful in increasing our immunity. That is why it is also called Golden Milk. Taking turmeric in milk also provides relief in sore throat.
– Mulethi is also beneficial in sore throat. Sucking a piece of liquorice removes sore throat and relieves other throat problems.