The Sports and Youth Welfare Department has made arrangements for its players’ open gym due to the Carena infection in Bhaepal.
- Central and state governments have given permission to open pool, pools are not opening due to risk of infection
Despite the central and state government guidelines, the city’s swimming pools are not opening. Karena infection is the main reason for not opening the pool. In the same pool, the possibility of spreading the infection due to the entry of multiple players together is slightly more, while the second reason is being said to be towards the end of the swimming season.
On normal days, swimming pools are closed till 31 October or 15 November. Here, the players are upset. He says that there has been a lot of damage in the last six months. Practice has been missed. The center’s guideline came on 30 September.
Pool management would have shown interest in about a month and a half of practice. But could not do so. Let us know that there are about 350 registered swimmers in the city. Among them, 40-45 players belong to the Kerr group, from which the state hopes for medals.
Previously, this gym was in the basement of the air-conditioned martial arts hall of TT Nagar Stadium, with the bait closed. Instead of a closed room, it is now installed on an open terrace above the canteen, so that players can work out in the open.
Pool should be opened, players will get a mark of practice
There is no opinion that the season is nearing an end, but the pool should open. Players will get the right practice for a few days. There are around 350 players in the city, they refine their game in different schools. There has been considerable loss in six months. If not open now, there will be a gap of one year straight. -Ramkumar Khilrani, Secretary Bhaepal Swimming Association and former National Player
Players of Madhya Pradesh academies are practicing in this open gym. International taekwondo player Latika Bhandari, along with other taekwanden players on the water Raewars machine.
What say responsible
- Our preparation is complete. Just take permission. Could not take permission due to Karana. Therefore the pool has not opened. One-day is a possibility. The pool has also filled the water in the pool. -Rajesh Sood, Executive Engineer CPA and In-charge Prakash Taran Tal
- Our pool is just a fitness club. Now only the players have received permission, not the members. The season is also ending. Yet the senior office that will order. It will be followed. -Rajeev Saxena, Manager Arjun Fitness Club
- We started the swimming pool as per the guidelines, but at the moment only four-five players are training. Parents are still hesitating to send their children to the pool. – CS Dhakad, Director RPM Swimming Academy
- According to SOP, running a pool is difficult at the moment. The season is also nearing its end. So it is better to start it next season. The loss of the professional player is on the rise. OP Awasthi, Director Rajiv Gandhi Pool