Many of us will be people whose ghee is given considerable attention in our homes. Yes, because in Indian homes food is often considered incomplete without ghee. According to Ayurveda, eating ghee also has its own time. When we start eating food, then heavy food is served before us and later we eat sweet and finish our meal. There are many people who do not consume ghee for fear of gaining weight, but if cow’s ghee is consumed regularly then the weight remains controlled, as well as from all types of diseases. During the process of digestion, finally the effect of Vata Dosha is intensified.
Ghee serves to balance Vata and Pitta dosha. Therefore, it is important to understand that it is best to eat ghee before or during meals. Yes, tell me that there are many people who do not consume bread without adding ghee and many people like to eat bread without ghee, but today we will tell you that if you eat ghee in bread, then who will give it to you? – Who benefits?
1. If you eat ghee in roti every day, then you will never have the problem of stomach ache.
2. People who are not losing weight by eating ghee in bread, their weight gain also increases quickly and also brings strength in the body as well.
3. Eating ghee in roti daily strengthens our bones and also ends the problem of hair loss.
4. Apart from this, eating ghee in bread also works to remove calcium from the blood. Apart from this, ghee strengthens your immune system, which makes your body capable of fighting diseases easily.
5. You may not be aware of this, but let us know that CLA in Indian Ghee balances your metabolism, which keeps your weight under control. CLA reduces the amount of insulin in the body that does not cause problems such as diabetes and weight gain.
6. Ghee converts fat in your body into vitamins. Ghee is low in fatty acids, so food is easily digested. Eating desi ghee in dal or vegetable is very beneficial.
Now it is true that after knowing these benefits, you will surely say that you did not know this earlier, you may not have heard such benefits of native ghee.