Mithun’s son Mahaakshay Chakraborty (right) is preparing to enter Bollywood these days. – File Photo
- Mahaakshay’s mother Yogita Bali was also accused of pressing the case
- An actress-model working in the film industry has filed a case against both
A case has been registered against Mithun Chakraborty’s son Mahaakshay Chakraborty for raping and abusing her at Oshiwara police station in Mumbai. Mithun’s wife Yogita Bali has also been charged in the case. An actress-model working in the film industry has filed a case against both.
In written complaint Victim model accused
- The victim and Mahaakshay were in a relationship since 2015. Mahaakshaya had made physical relations with the girl by promising marriage.
- In 2015, Mahaakshay called the victim home and gave her a drug in a soft drink. In the meantime, Mahaakshaya made physical relations with the victim without a consent and later blamed the marriage.
- Mahaakshaya aka Memo continued to have a physical relationship for 4 years and continued to harass her physically, mentally.
- When the girl became pregnant, the superintendent pressured her to get abortion. If the girl did not agree, she got her aborted by giving him some pills. According to the victim, she did not know that the pills being given to her could cause abortion.
- Mahaakshay’s mother had threatened the victim after the complaint and also pressured her to crack the case.
Case registered in these sections
Dayanand Bangar, senior inspector of Oshiwara police station, said that against Mahaakshaya and his mother, section 376 (2) (N) (repeatedly raping the same woman), 328 (poisoning or hurting another), 417 (Fraud), 506 (Threatening), 313 (Abortion without consent of woman) and Section 34 have been registered.
Allegations have been leveled before Mahaaksha
The victim approached the court regarding the case and then the case has been registered on the court’s order. Mahaakshay has been caught in similar trouble before. Two years ago in 2018, a Bhojpuri actress accused Mahaakshaya of rape and miscarriage by promising to marry her.