In fact, moisturizer is used in all seasons but it is most common in winter. The most commonly used beauty product in cold weather is moisturizer. But are you aware of its use? How to use and where to use moisturizer? When choosing a moisturizer, what should be taken care of? These are some of the questions that you must know. So let us know 7 things to know before using moisturizer.
1. To correct the skin problem, firstly the right choice of beauty products is necessary. Every human’s skin is different. Use a moisturizer according to your skin.
2. If your skin is oily then you should apply oil free or normal moisturizer. If your skin is dry then oil based moisturizer should be used.
3. When to apply moisturizer is also the biggest question. According to beauty experts, whenever you clean the skin, it should be used only. Its use without skin cleansing can cause harm.
4. Never apply moisturizer without cleaning the skin. Applying moisturizer on dirt and dull skin can also cause pimples.
5. Apply the moisturizer to the dots with the help of fingers, followed by massaging the rounding. This will give skin a glow and glow.
6. If the moisturizer has SPF property, it will be even better, it will also give you sun protection.
7. Apply moisturizer not only on the face, but also on the throat, hands and feet.