Connect with us

NATIONAL

Kerala: Big decision of Kerala government, announced a package of Rs 20,000 crore for the second wave for Corona

Published

on

Kerala: Big decision of Kerala government, announced a package of Rs 20,000 crore for the second wave for Corona

Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan (Photo credits: Twitter)

Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Finance Minister KN Balagopal presented the first budget of the second government of Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in the Vidhansabha on Friday and addressed the issue of Kovid-19. Announced a package of Rs 20,000 crore to deal with the crisis arising out of the second wave. Apart from the financial package, he also announced Rs 1,000 crore for free vaccination for all people above the age of 18 years. Corona crisis continues in Kerala, 28,798 new cases in last 24 hours

He said that Rs 500 crore would be spent to ensure necessary equipment and facilities for free vaccination. He told that the previous government had allocated Rs 20,000 crore, which was fully used to deal with the global pandemic.

The Finance Minister said, “Now another 20,000 crore package has been announced for Kovid-19.” The minister emphasized that the new budget will ensure health and food for all. He said that efforts would be made to reduce the impact of the global pandemic and ensure that there is no third wave of infection in the state.

He said, “We will discuss the third layer of the global pandemic. The current health emergency poses a challenge to the development prospects of the state.” A revival package for the coastal areas was also announced in the budget. There has been a lot of devastation in the coastal areas due to recent sea intrusion and incessant rains.

Balagopal has presented a “revised budget” with some essential changes in the full budget presented by former finance minister TM Thomas Isaac on January 15 for the 2021-22 financial year.

(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from a syndicated news feed, likely not modified or edited by the latest staff)

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NATIONAL

COVID-19 Update Assam: 3,463 new cases of Kovid-19 in Assam, 42 patients died

Published

on

COVID-19 Update Assam: 3,463 new cases of Kovid-19 in Assam, 42 patients died

Person getting tested for Corona (Photo credit: PTI)

Guwahati, June 13 : After 3,463 new cases of Kovid-19 were reported in Assam on Saturday, the total number of infected people increased to 4,57,330 while the death toll increased to 3,915 due to the death of 42 more patients. The National Health Mission (NHM) of Assam gave this information.

The number of patients under treatment for Kovid-19 (COVID-19) in the state has increased to 43,298. In Assam, 5,600 patients have become infection free in the last 24 hours. So far, 4,08,770 people have defeated the infection of this deadly virus in the state. Also read: Corona curfew extended till June 21 in Goa to save from rising cases of COVID-19

The infection rate has gone up to 3.66 percent. According to NHM, 47,51,926 doses of anti-Covid vaccine have been given in the state so far.

Continue Reading

NATIONAL

Ambala: Police and excise team recovered illegal liquor, DSP said – from where these 2 trucks have been brought, it will be investigated

Published

on

Ambala: Police and excise team recovered illegal liquor, DSP said – from where these 2 trucks have been brought, it will be investigated-

(With SocialLY get the latest breaking news, viral trends and all the news related to the world of social media. Here you will get live information about every content that is going viral on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. The post shown above is unedited content, which can be sent directly to social media. Taken from the accounts of media users. Not modified or edited by Latestly staff. Social media posts do not represent the views and sentiments of Latestly, We assume no responsibility or liability for any content contained in this post do not accept.)

Continue Reading

NATIONAL

Indian SIM cards were being used in China for fraud, agencies engaged in investigation

Published

on

Indian SIM cards were being used in China for fraud, agencies engaged in investigation

SIM Card (Photo Credits: Flickr)

New Delhi: Indian agencies are engaged in getting details of 1,300 SIM cards, as they were allegedly being used by a gang of Chinese to hack accounts and commit financial fraud, a suspicious activity of a Chinese intelligence agency. is. A source said that all telecom operators have been directed to report to the agencies concerned at the earliest if any suspicious link is found related to any SIM card being operated from outside India.

According to the information, agencies have asked these telecom operators to make a list of all Indian SIM cards operating from China since 2010. The move came after agencies learned that 1,300 SIM cards were used to hack accounts and commit other financial frauds. This was revealed during the interrogation of Han Junwe, a Chinese infiltrator who was arrested on Thursday. Also read: India-China Border Tension: Joint statement of armies, said – India and China agreed not to send more troops to the front

Revealing the shocking fact, 36-year-old Chinese national Han, who has been a wanted criminal in India, informed agencies that he has taken around 1,300 Indian SIM cards from India since 2010 using fake documents. .

Han used to hide the SIM card in his undergarments and send it to China through his associates. The Border Security Force (BSF) arrested a suspected Chinese spy who allegedly entered Indian territory by crossing the India-Bangladesh border in Malda district of West Bengal. A BSF official who arrested him said, these SIM cards were used to hack accounts and commit other financial frauds.

The BSF, which is responsible for guarding the 4,096-km Indo-Bangladesh border, said the aim was to trick people into using SIM cards to withdraw their money from money transaction machines. The agencies have also raided the hotel of the Chinese national, which he is running from Gurugram under the name Star Spring, where some of his Chinese associates were working.

Han, who is now in the custody of West Bengal Police for further legal proceedings along with the confiscated items, has been kept under the border post Malik Sultanpur. He was arrested and remanded in custody when he was trying to cross the India-Bangladesh International Border (IB) illegally.

Han, a resident of the Chinese city of Hubei, entered Bangladesh on June 2. Interrogation and his recovered passport revealed that Han arrived in Dhaka on June 2 on a business visa and lived there with a Chinese friend. The statement said that on June 8, he came to Sona Masjid in Chapainwabganj district (Bangladesh) and stayed in a hotel there. He was trying to enter Indian territory on Thursday, during which he was caught by BSF personnel.

During interrogation, the Chinese national told that even before this he has come to India four times. He had come to Hyderabad in 2010 and Delhi-Gurugram thrice after 2019. He visited India more than four times.

Upon further questioning, Han said that when he went to his hometown of Hubei, one of his business partner Sun Jiang would send him 10 to 15 Indian mobile phone SIMs a few days later, which he and his wife had received. But a few days ago his business partner was caught by the Anti-Terrorism Squad from Lucknow.

He said that a case has been registered against him and his wife after their business partner revealed their names to the ATS and because of this they did not get Indian visa in China. He got visas for Bangladesh and Nepal, which cleared the way for him to come to India. Soon after Han’s business partner was arrested by ATS Lucknow on several charges, the process of issuing a Blue Corner Notice against him was initiated.

One Apple laptop, two iPhone mobiles, one Bangladeshi SIM, one Indian SIM, two Chinese SIM, two pen drives, three batteries, two small torches, five money transaction machines, two ATMs and MasterCard, US dollars, from Chinese national. Bangladeshi Taka and Indian Rupee have been recovered. The agencies are now investigating the gadgets recovered from the possession of the Chinese national.

Continue Reading

Trending