It is very beneficial to wake up in the morning and go for walking or running. But the work done in the right way is beneficial for us and the body. If we talk about running, as soon as I wake up in the morning, some people wear shoes and go out for running. Running helps relieve joint pain, tension and sinus problems. Running is considered to be the best exercise of our body. Because running is an exercise that involves movement of the entire body. People do not take care of many things while running. Always keep in mind that the shoes you are wearing are for running or not, so if you are running for the first time, then what are the things to be aware of.
• First of all, after getting up in the morning, when you are fresh and ready to run yourself, then always take care that you do not have an empty stomach. They say that the way a car does not run without petrol, in the same way you cannot run without eating and drinking more. Therefore, always eat a protein-rich diet before running, like cheese, peanut butter, vet bread etc. You can consume it before running.
• Some people always lose their senses after getting excited, so while scoring a goal, always keep in mind that your competition is from yourself. If you are running for the first time, then try to complete them by scoring small goals while running, because you will never be able to run too long in the first time.
• Before running, it is very important for you to choose the right shoes for you. Some people start running even wearing normal shoes, but it should be kept in mind that the shoes are different for running. Before running, check your shoes to see if your foot pain, hip pain, joint pain or shoulder pain have started. So always keep in mind your shoes before running.
• If you are running daily but its effect is not visible on your body, then know that you are making a mistake somewhere. Therefore, while running, you should also know about the right posture. While running, keep your body relaxed and straight.
• While running, make sure that the pressure of the balls is not too much on the ground. It is such a mistake that those who are running for the first time often make this mistake. So try to run on your feet as much as possible. Adding more pressure to the eddy on the ground can injure your joints and bones.