Lizard found in Sambhar (Photo Credits: Video Grab)
new Delhi: A group arrived to eat at the top restaurant in Delhi, but they got a unique shock when they saw a dead lizard in their food after eating half the food. This incident has taken place at the Saravana Bhawan in Connaught Palace, Delhi.
Famous for the cuisine of South India, this place served a never forgettable flavor to the group’s people. Actually, a group of men ordered Dosa and Sambar. Everything was correct, but after about half the food, a dead lizard was found in Sambar. People of the group made a video of this shocking incident and uploaded it on social media and it is now going viral. The elephant hugged the rhinoceros with the help of his trunk, the way of expressing his love won the hearts of social media users (Watch Viral Video)
Lizard found in Sambar
In the viral video, some people can be heard reprimanding the restaurant staff. It is being told that the dead lizard was found after half-finished Sambhar, and that too was only the remains of the lizard. According to NDTV’s report, a complaint of this incident has also been made in the police and a case has been registered regarding this matter.
This is unfortunately not the first time someone has found dead creatures in their food. Last year too, a man received a compensation of Rs 70,000 when he complained to a McDonald from Delhi (McDonald) about the insect found in the burger. Five years ago, an ant, mosquito or cockroach was found in the burger, after complaining that the victim was compensated.