Corona virus crisis in India is not taking its name. So far 7,432,680 people have been infected with this dangerous virus originating from China and out of these 113,032 people have died.
There is currently no permanent cure or vaccine for the corona virus, so safety is the only protection against it. Experts are currently emphasizing on strengthening the body from inside to strengthen the immunity system to deal with corona.
Strong immunity requires eating and drinking. Experts believe that keeping in mind the rules of eating and drinking, the body can be maintained to a large extent.
Eating upside-down during the Kovid-19 pandemic can cause nutritional deficiencies in your body, causing the body to easily become vulnerable to viruses. Due to lack of time or laziness, many people make the whole day’s food together and keep eating it by heating it.
Do you know that eating leftover food is a good thing but by reheating some things, you can get into trouble. We are telling you about some such things that you should avoid eating again during this pandemic, otherwise your health may deteriorate.
According to the Food Standards Agency (FSA), reheating rice and eating it can cause food poisoning. This is due to the presence of a bacterium called Bacillus cereus in rice. Warmth kills these bacteria, but it can increase those spores, which are toxic in nature.
Eggs are a rich source of protein, however, when exposed to repeated heat, a cooked egg or a boiled egg can cause serious harm. Once you cook eggs, eat them immediately, but if it is kept for a long time, do not heat up, but only eat cold because high protein food contains plenty of nitrogen. Reheating this nitrogen can lead to oxidation, which can lead to cancer.
Potatoes are a better source of vitamin B6, potassium, and vitamin C. However, if they are heated repeatedly, there is a possibility that they may produce Clostridium botulinum. Even if you leave the cooked potatoes at room temperature, the production of bacteria will increase. So if you want to avoid the growth of bacteria, it is best to consume it immediately.
Mushroom is a vegetable that should not be consumed by mistake the next day. Mushroom is a storehouse of protein and minerals are also found in plenty in it. Reheating it breaks down proteins. This can affect your digestive system. Heating will produce toxins including oxidized nitrogen and free radicals.
Spinach should never be reheated because the nitrates found in green vegetables turn into nitrite and then nitrosamines when reheated, leading to cancer.
Like spinach, turnips also contain high amounts of nitrates that, when heated, turn into nitrite first and then nitrosamines. Which are harmful to our health.