Corona Virus (Photo Credits: Pixabay)
In India, a large number of patients have been cured during the last two days. More than 82000 Kovid patients were discharged from the hospital for the second consecutive day. The number of patients recovering from Kovid in the last 24 hours is 82,961. Due to the number of patients recovering rapidly, the national level of recovery is also improving. It has now reached 78.64%.
More than 40 lakh (40,25,079) patients have been cured so far. The number of patients recovering from active cases has increased 4 times. Due to the recovery rate (recovery rate), there has been a 100% increase in the number of cases being cured in the last 30 days. Also read: Coronavirus Vaccine Update: Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan said – Corona virus vaccine will be available from early next year
Maharashtra contributes (17,559) more than a fifth (21.22%) of the number of patients with relapse, while Andhra Pradesh (10,845), Karnataka (6580), Uttar Pradesh (6476) and Tamil Nadu (5768) have reported cases recovering. Has contributed 35.87% to the number of. Together these states have contributed 57.1% of the total number of people recovering. The total number of active cases in the country has crossed 10 lakh (10,09,976). Close to half (48.45%) of the active cases are concentrated in 3 states which include Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. 5 states, including Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, contribute about 60% of the total active cases. Also read: Coronavirus Recovery Rate in India: Good news amid Corona crisis in the country, Health Ministry said- Recovery speed accelerated; 70 thousand infected are recovering daily
During the last 24 hours, 1132 people have died. Maharashtra accounts for over 40% of this list, with 474 deaths. Apart from this, the following four states – Uttar Pradesh (86), Punjab (78), Andhra Pradesh (64), West Bengal (61) have contributed 25.5% of the deaths during the last 24 hours.
Statistics of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare / Kovid States-Union Territories / 17 September 2020/1
Mg / am / kJ