Chinese company Xiaomi will launch its new phone Redmi 9 Prime on 4 August in India. The company gave information through tweet. It will be launched as a budget phone. Although the company has not given any clarification regarding its price, but it is definitely said that this will be the first smartphone of its price band, in which full HD Plus display will be available. According to reports, it will be sold during Prime Day sales on August 6-7.
Company official tweet
Video streaming will be launched
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime, as already mentioned, is going to be launched in India on 4 August. The launching event will start at 12 noon and will be streamed on all social media accounts, including YouTube and the company’s official website. In the country, it will be sold through Amazon, MI.com, MI Home Stores and MI Partner Retailers.
Expected price of Redmi 9 Prime
- According to reports, the Redmi 9 Prime is the rebranded version of the global variant of the Redmi 9, launched in June this year. However, a specification of the Redmi 9 Prime which the company has teased, perfectly matches the global variant of the Redmi 9.
- Xiaomi India CEO Manu Kumar Jain said that the Redmi 9 Prime will come with a full-HD Plus display (2340 × 1080 pixel resolution and around 2.5 million pixels), which is also present in the global variant of the Redmi 9.
- If the Redmi 9 Prime actually turns out to be the Redmi 9, then it can get a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of onboard storage. Additionally, the Redmi 9 can also get a 6.53-inch display, 5020mAh battery, USB Type-C port and dual nano SIM support.
- It also has a quad camera setup with a 13-megapixel main shooter, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 5-megapixel macro camera, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front, including a 2-megapixel depth sensor. is.
- Apart from this, like the Redmi 9, it is also expected to get a rear fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, IR blaster and a large 0.7CC speaker box.