Latest Posts

Babri Masjid case: Mudai Iqbal Ansari appeals to CBI court of Babri Masjid- Advani, Joshi, Kalyan to absolve all of them

- Advertisement -

Highlights:

  • Babri Mudai Iqbal Ansari appeals to acquit all the accused
  • Ansari’s request from CBI court – acquit all and finish the whole issue
  • Ansari said – Many accused of Babri demolition died, many have become old
- Advertisement -

Ayodhya
Two weeks before the verdict in the disputed structure in Ayodhya, the issue of Babri Masjid case, Iqbal Ansari has appealed to the CBI Special Court to absolve all the accused. Ansari has pleaded for the acquittal of all 48 accused, including LK Advani, Murali Manohar Joshi, Kalyan Singh, and requested to end the entire case.

Iqbal Ansari said in a conversation with a channel, ‘Many of the accused in the Babri Masjid demolition case have died. Even those who are alive are now old. I want all the cases to be dropped and this whole issue should be resolved. There is no dispute left after the Supreme Court’s decision. The 28-year-old case has 32 accused including former Deputy Prime Minister LK Advani, former UP Chief Minister Kalyan Singh, former Union Minister Murli Manohar Joshi, former Chief Minister Uma Bharti, Sakshi Maharaj, Sadhvi Ritambhara, Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Champat Rai.

- Advertisement -

Many twists in Babri Masjid case, verdict will come after 28 years, know when what happened

‘Dispute ends after Supreme Court verdict’
Hashim Ansari’s son Iqbal also appealed to Hindus and Muslims to live in mutual harmony to strengthen the social fabric of the country. He said that after the Supreme Court’s decision, the dispute that had been going on for many years came to an end and now the construction of Ram temple has also started. Explain that the special CBI court in Ayodhya in the disputed structure demolition case completed the hearing of the case on 1 September after hearing the arguments, testimony and cross-examination of all the parties.

- Advertisement -

48 accused in Babri demolition case, 16 have died, know who

Decision in Babri case will come on September 30
The special CBI court will give its verdict on September 30 in the Babri demolition case in Ayodhya. The CBI court issued an order asking all the accused to be present in the court on the day of judgment. On behalf of the court, notice has been sent to other accused including senior BJP leader LK Advani. Significantly, the disputed structure in Ayodhya was demolished by the Karsevaks on 6 December 1992.

Read:There is no black money of any kind, Ayodhya mosque will be built by Halal’s earnings

The special CBI court issued an order asking all the accused to be present in the court on the day of judgment. In this case a trial was going on against a total of 48 accused, out of which 16 have died. The remaining 32 people will appear in the court.

Joshi, Ansari, Advani (file photo)

Joshi, Ansari, Advani (file photo)

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest Posts

Don't Miss